Uppköparvägen 5, 120 44 Årsta
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +46 735 202 360
Use of the Site
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site.
You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You cannot make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this website by anyone using the password and identifications originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
You agree, represent, warrant, and guarantee that all registration information or information provided by you for purchasing without registration is true, accurate, complete, up-to-date, and solely yours. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when registering or buying without registration on this website. If any of your registration information changes, you must update it in your account.
When you use the Site or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically such as emails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other services, such as sales and technical support chats, etc, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You consent that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Dexut Invoice: Customers can ask for the Qred invoice when confirming the order. No invoice fee will be added if you choose PDF invoice by e-mail. If you want a paper invoice with regular mail, it costs SEK 30. The payment terms of the invoice are 30 days. In the event of late payment, the contract and statutory fees will be paid reminder charge. Interest on interest is paid at 3% per month.
Paypal: For our International Customers outside Sweden/EU we recommend using Paypal as a mode of payment.
Nets Easy: Nets Easy provides the simplest and fastest checkout experience when paying online − regardless of payment method. As a consumer, you are free to choose payment method and it is as easy to pay with all types. You can store several delivery addresses and cards and the service remembers the units used when shopping. Customers who have shopped in an online store before and saved their details can pay with only one click going forward. The saved information is easily accessed by only entering email and postal code.
The delivery options UPS and DHL and Posten Business Package, as well as pick-up and drop-off, are available for smaller orders. Normal delivery time is 1-3 working days whereas, in the case of Pre Order, delivery time is 3-10 working days.
Proposed terms text for the Card Service
Payment by card is made in accordance with current rules for online payment in Sweden and the EU. We use the Nets Easy.
WARRANTY FOR REPAIR EQUIPMENT
- The warranty for repair equipment covers 12 months from the moment of purchase.
- The warranty only covers hardware items.
Our company is not responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with customs clearance for customers outside of the European Union. Therefore, please check with your country’s customs policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service failed to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
If the customer receives a parcel with damaged items, he/she shall do the following:
All our products are inspected and tested as much as possible before delivery and are therefore of the highest quality.
- You as a customer shall inspect the products immediately upon receipt. If there is anything wrong with the product or the delivery, contact us at, within 10 working days after you have received your shipment, and we will take care of the problem.
- If you fail to do so you shall be deemed to have accepted the delivery.
- If you for any reason are not satisfied with your purchase, you have full return right within 10 working days after you have received your delivery. This means that you have the right to return the product and get it replaced, get a credit note or get your money back.
- The return right is applied only if the product is in the same condition as when it was sent from us. The product may not be used, and if the products are in a package or have an LCD warranty seal, the package and the seal must, of course, be unbroken.
- Special exchange rules are applied for digitizers and LCD screens. Don’t use digitizer or LCD screen on the phone with the sticking kit, and always test them by connecting connectors only, and don’t remove the screen protectors. However, LDC screens with touch-faults will be replaced even if the seal is broken.
- Returned items found not defective after testing will be returned on the customer´s expense.
- Manufacturers of smartphones and tablets on-going make changes in the software, which may lead to that a product delivered by us, for example, a non-original display, no longer works. We guarantee that our products, on the day of delivery, works with the manufacturer’s product. However, we cannot take any responsibility for the product, if it after a software update, no longer works. This scenario is therefore not a valid cause for a warranty complaint or a return.
- The return right is not valid for purchases of “on order products” (Svenska: beställningsvaror) that we do not have in our stock.
- When using the return right, you have to pay for the return freight (not applicable for private customers). If a return does not come back to us, you will have to pay for the lost product.
- If you have paid for your purchase before it is returned, we will reimburse you with the current day price (Svenska: dagspris) for the product including a reduction of any given discount. If the whole delivery is returned and no replacement is done, we will reimburse you also for the initial freight cost. We will send you a credit note. If you for any reason instead of a credit note want the money to be paid out, we will do so within 30 days after we have received the details of your bank account. Credit notes not used within 12 months from the date of issue will be canceled without any notice, compensation, or payment.
- All our spare parts are covered by a 12-month warranty, meaning that we within 12 months from the day of purchase will exchange a faulty product with a new product. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper handling of the product.
- If you want to return a product, contact our customer service or on before the return. You must also use this RMA-document.
Uppköparvägen 5, 120 44 Årsta